One of the core ministries at Grace is Grace Community Groups
Grace CG’s are held throughout the week and throughout the county, and not surprisingly they have a strengthening effect on our lives because Christianity is a faith best lived out and experienced in community with one another.
Our desire for Grace Community Groups is to pursue the Biblical purposes God has for us in community. Purposes like ministering truth to one another through the Word of God, encouraging God’s sanctifying work in each others lives, experiencing deep Christian fellowship, and accomplishing outreach into our communities.
God never intended for us to face life alone. We are designed to share our lives in Christ together, and as the people of God, to seek to care for one another, love one another and encourage one another to grow in Christ.
Is there a place for you in a small group? You bet! And we think it is where you’ll find a healthy, growing, fruitful Christian life can flourish in community as God intends.
Community Group Meeting Times and Locations
- Jeff Miller / Erik Vines* – Sunday – 12:00pm 2201 Highland Drive – 831-634-0180 / 408-476-2118
- Bruce Roland – Monday – 7:00pm TBD – 831-801-6299
- Michael Eastman – Tuesday – 6:30pm 1961 Calistoga Drive – 831-801-2890
- Tim Peters / Miguel Guerrero* -Tuesday – 7:00pm 1820 Nora Drive – 831-801-2187
- Yale Lyman* – Tuesday – 6:00pm 691 Oak Canyon Court – 831-634-1189
- Bob Burnham – Wednesday – 7:00pm 2870 Ty Drive – 831-638-1703
- Scott Menez / Darren Thompson* – Wednesday – 7:00pm 507 Blossom Lane – 831-630-0122 / 831-636-3910
- Robert Netzly* – Wednesday – 7:00pm 1101 Jacqueline Drive – 831-214-0248
- Jason Puffer* – Wednesday – 7:00pm 2020 Nora Drive – 619-980-1076
Click here to find out more about Grace Community Groups today!