Place : 305 Martini Road
Hollister, CA 95023
Cost : Free
Phone : 831-638-1394
Email : email@example.com
4th of July Picnic & Fireworks
Families plan to bring a dessert and salad to share. Meat and all the fixins are provided by the church. Donations are gratefully accepted. We’ll be meeting at the home of Jonah and Monicca Cross, which affords a great view of the eastern horizon and a whole bunch of 4th of July Fireworks! If you have not signed up for the picnic yet, please call the church office so we can plan food for all attending. Thank you!
- 4:00 pm Arrive Cross home – 305 Martini Rd., Hidden Valley
- 5:00 pm Meal is served
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Ongoing games, activities and music
- 7:00 pm Dessert is served
- 8:30 pmish Fireworks displays
FAMILIES PLEASE BRING
One dessert and One salad (green, fruit, or starchy for 10-12)
Picnic Blanket, Lawn Chairs, Sun Screen, Hat, Warm clothing/blankets for evening.
- From Union Rd, go South on Cienega Rd – 0.4 m
- Continue straight onto Cienega Rd Ext – 0.6 mi
- Slight right onto Hospital Rd – 0.3 mi
- Continue onto Cienega Rd – 0.7 mi
- Turn right onto Hidden Valley Rd – 1.2 mi
- Turn right onto Martini Rd – 312 ft. – Destination will be on the right –
305 Martini Rd Hollister, CA 95023
Travel time from Grace is approximately 12 minutes.