“In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth”
– Ephesians 1:7-10
The scripture for our study: Ephesians 1:3-14
The things of God are big, they are huge, and they are often times mysterious. But only because God is big, in fact He is infinite in His glory!
- Redemption in Christ
- Assured by the Holy Spirit
Application for Monday through Saturday:
- Continue to read through Ephesians. Read chapters 1-3 and remember our POSITION in Christ. Read chapters 4-6 and see what the PRACTICE is for those who are in Christ.
- Have you chosen a passage to memorize? Be blessed as you treasure God’s word!
- Practice praising God by resting in His Sovereignty over all things!
- Each day think of a new blessing in regards to being adopted by the Father.